If you are just surfing and reading information on our Website's, then we collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
- the date and time you are visiting
- the URL's of the pages you visit and if you provide it, your email address.
We keep track of pages our customers visit within the Website's in order to determine which Website's and services are the most popular. We use that information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of our Website and, for example, to measure the effectiveness of advertising. Although we may publish aggregated information about usage patterns, we do not disclose information about individual machines except for the reasons set out below.
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues.
We do not sell information which identifies you personally.
Your use of the Services involves the collection by us of personal information about you, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your age, gender, preferences, and interests. Information collected by us may be combined with information obtained by our related companies ("related companies" has the meaning set out in section 2(3) of the Companies Act 1993).
This information is used by us for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services and to assist us to deliver customized content and advertising to our customers.
Where possible, information will be obtained directly from you, but otherwise it may be provided from others (with your consent), or generated within or by the systems used to provide our Services.
You may decide not to provide information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide our Services to you.
You may ask to see any information we hold about you and we will provide it as long as we have such information and can readily retrieve it. You may also ask us to correct any incorrect information we hold about you. We may charge you for the reasonable costs of retrieving and providing this information.
We may occasionally monitor communications between our customers and third parties to maintain and support our systems and to safeguard the security and integrity of our Services.
We may provide your personal information to our related companies, our contractors, credit reference and debt collection agencies, communications network operators and selected business partners to:
- provide our Services for you and others
- send your bills and recover money you owe
- keep you informed of and conduct, sales and marketing activities in relation to Services available to, or planned for, you from us and other people
- exercise any lawful right we or any of our related companies, our contractors, credit reference and debt collection agencies, communications network operators and selected business partners has.
Although we may publish aggregated information relating to your use of the Services, such as usage patterns, we do not disclose information in a form that could reasonably be expected to identify you, without your prior permission.
Personal information collected in relation to your use of the Services may be stored and processed in New Zealand or any other country in which we or our related companies or agents maintain facilities, and by using our Services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
3. Disclosure of information
We may disclose information about you or your use of the Website's and/or Services without your prior permission if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- protect our rights or property or those of our related companies
- enforce our Customer Terms or Service Terms
- act to protect the interests of our, or our related companies, customers or others.We do not sell, rent or lease our visitor or customer information to third parties.
4. Third party Website's
We encourage you to review the privacy statements of Website's you choose to link to from our Website so that you can understand how those Website's collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Website's linked from our Website.
5. Changes to our Policy
We may, at our discretion, update or revise this Policy at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted on our Website. It is your responsibility to check this Policy regularly for any modifications or updates. Your continued use of our Services after any changes have been posted on our Website indicates your acceptance of those changes.
©2005 Epuro Hands International Limited. Terms for Help - These terms apply if you wish to obtain help, support or related services Site policies Terms and Conditions
2005 Epuro Hands International Limited. last updated 12.02.2010